$354,900 | 5 BEDROOMS | 4 (4 full ) BATHROOMS | 3575 SQUARE FEET
Executive two story home near Lake Nona great for entertaining. Open formal living and dining room with tile floors. Fabulous kitchen with granite counter tops, tile floors and butler's pantry that separates kitchen from dining room. The arched pass through over breakfast bar opens kitchen to family room. Trey ceiling in private master suite is located upstairs with sitting area. Gorgeous glamour bath includes garden tub with tile surround, separate tile shower, his and her vanities. Organize your clothing in the large walk-in closet. Large laundry room conveniently located upstairs with 3 more bedrooms & 2 full baths. In-law suite downstairs can also be used as office. More amenities include view of greenbelt, top rated schools & it just a few miles from Medical City. Call Torey Eisenman at 407-230-6836 to schedule a showing today!
- Property Type: residential
- Mls #: O5446559
- Lot Size: 0.16 acres
- Property Subtype: single-family home
- Year Built: 2008
- A/C: central
- Heat/Fuel: central
- Utilities Data: Cable Available, City Water, Electric, Gas, Public Sewer, Public Utilities, Public Water Available, Street Lights
- Interior Layout: Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floor Plan, Volume Ceilings
- Interior Features: Attic, Ceiling Fan(S), Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(S), Thermal Windows, Walk In Closet
- Master Bath: Garden Bath, Tub with Separate Shower Stall
- Appliances Included: Built In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave Hood, Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Floor Covering: Carpet, Ceramic Tile
- Exterior Features: Gutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped
Reviews on Zillow Read on
Bought a Other home in 2017 in Casselberry, FL.
This has been my second time working with Torey and it has always been a pleasure. I was so glad she attended the closing because so many things were wrong on the forms. She was quick to get them resolved. ...
04/01/2017 Brittany Viernes
Bought a home in 2016 in Williston Highlands, Williston, FL 32696.
Torey is amazing! She knows her stuff about homes and will work to get you the best deal. As a first time home buyer, she walked us through every step and made it as painless as possible.
Helped me rent a Single Family home in Apopka, FL.
I went to go look at a rental property and Torey was so so wonderful. She listened to my needs and gave me enough information to make a good decision for myself. I am thankful to have met her. I highly ...
Sold a home in 2010 in Aloma, FL 32792.
I was introduced to Torey after discovering my then Realtor had decided not to finish handling all her Short Sales. This was not confirmed to me until months after she had made her final decision. I met ...
Bought a home in 2011 in Forest City, Apopka, FL 32703.
When we finally decided to buy a new home down in Central Florida,it was Torey for the rescue.As strangers to the market,Torey guided us to the best properties that matched our budget.Her reselience,patience,and ...